Welcome To Needyesterday
If you’re on this page, you’re probably interested in becoming one of our author, so we added to our Terms and Conditions , these specific terms for our authors.
We Designers and users Divi just like you, so do not worry, you will not find any term (word) odd / a or hard understandings, we want everything to be clear and transparent from the start to give you a chance to focus only on your business without any worries.
Becoming an author
1. Becoming an author: Become our author is really simple. Go to page Become Author and choose your plan: Monthly or Annual.
2. Process to become an author: The process is really simple: fill out the form with your data and send your request. We will evaluate your request and after its approval you’re ready to publish your sections on our Marketplace.
How selling your items works
License: From your dashboard, you can add the license terms for your products. You can freely decide the terms, we at Needyesterday we have chosen to offer our customers an Unlimited License. The Unlimited License allows you to use sections of an unlimited number of websites for personal or commercial use. Of course the customer can not resell the sections on your site or on other marketplaces and distribution of source files is prohibited.
Item support: You can choose whether to offer or not offer support for your products, but you need to add the terms of your support for your Store.
We know how precious your creations for you and then you will be free to determine the prices of your products, but you’ll want to keep the price of your sections of no more than $ 10 (tax included).
It needyesterday not hold any commission. This means that you will earn 100% from each sale.
You will receive the payment on your PayPal account that you added during recording. If you do not have a Paypal account you’ll want to create one now. It’s free, easy and secure. Visit Paypal.com for more information.
Earnings payment: You will get the payment immediately after the sale. When the order is complete, you will quickly receive the payment on your Paypal account as if it were your own Store.
Currency conversions: Whenever we make a payment to you as an author, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from US dollars into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
Payment errors: We will continue to hold your earnings if we’re not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
- we do not have the correct payment details;
- we can’t contact you using the contact details that you have supplied;
- you have not made a request for payment; or
- you are asking for payment to be made to a person, an institution or a country that we’re legally prohibited from making payments to, or where there are limitations in the banking systems.
- Payment methods available for buyers to buy your items involve payment agents that have their own standard terms and conditions regarding refunds, chargebacks, fees and unauthorized transactions (which we don’t control). If an Needyesterday Market transaction on an item is subject to payment agents’ refunds, chargeback, fees or unauthorized transactions, we may automatically deduct those amounts from your Needyesterday Market account.
- You or we may also decide to issue a credit or refund to a buyer in certain circumstances involving issues with your item outlined in the Needyesterday Market Refund Rules, or transactions that may be reversed for other reasons. If that happens, we reserve the right to deduct from your Needyesterday Market account any amount that would otherwise be payable to you.
We have rules about what we accept and do not accept and we can read in the section below: Review Products.
Although we always like to give constructive feedback, we are not obliged to give reasons for rejecting your article. We have the final say on acceptance of articles for Needyesterday Marketplace.
Quality: The sections will have to be optimized for use on any Device (100% Responsive).
Originality: Only the best authors and items make it through our review process, and one of the most important factors in getting your products published on Needyesterday Marketplace is originality. Your sections will follow the latest design trends and should not be copying products or sections of other authors.
Security: The files must not contain malware, viruses, or malicious code. Each author is responsible for any damage caused.
Presence of the terms of support and refund policy: For every product must be specified the terms for technical support and refund.
No Terms Variation
You are not permitted to vary these terms (or our Needyesterday Market Terms) as they apply between you and buyers, or to offer your items on different terms or with additional terms (for example, through your item description pages). Any different or additional terms that you try to impose on Needyesterday Marketplace on your items will have no effect on buyers or Needyesterday.
If we decide that an item of yours does not comply with an applicable law or any of our rules or guidelines, including the Needyesterday Market Terms and these Author Terms, we can at our discretion disable the item or your membership.
Taxes that apply to our supplies
Any fees paid by you for supplies made to you by Needyesterday in connection with these terms exclude Australian GST (unless expressly stated otherwise on the site). If we make a supply under or in connection with these terms on which Australian GST is imposed, any applicable fee that we charge for that supply is increased by, and you must also pay to Needyesterday, an amount equal to the GST payable by Needyesterday on that supply.
Taxes that apply to your supplies:
As an author on Needyesterday Marketplace, you are responsible for paying any taxes that apply (with the exception of VAT in an EU Member State and GST in Australia).
Needyesterday will charge, collect and account for:
- VAT in an EU Member State when a buyer is located in an EU Member State and does not provide a valid EU VAT Identification number. When a buyer is located in an EU Member State and does provide a valid EU VAT Identification Number, it is the buyer’s responsibility to self-account for VAT. It is not your responsibility as an author to account for VAT when a buyer is located in an EU Member State.
- GST in Australia when a buyer is located in Australia. Needyesterday is registered for Australian GST and you authorise Needyesterday to issue tax invoices in respect of any supplies (including license sales) made by you to Australian buyers.
We will issue invoices (or in some cases tax invoices) for transactions between authors and buyers on Needyesterday Marketplace.
Your promises and responsibilities:
As an author you have responsibilities to us and buyers of your items. Take a moment to understand your responsibilities!
As an author you promise to us and each buyer of your items that:
- the item is of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which it is ‘sold’;
- the item matches the description given by you on the item preview page, as well as any item preview;
- you will honour any express promises given to buyers that are not contained in the Needyesterday Market Terms;
- you have rights necessary to license that item on the terms of the applicable license;
- the buyer’s use of that item in accordance with the terms of the applicable license does not infringe the intellectual property rights of someone else;
- the item and its description are not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
- the item and its description do not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, anti-discrimination, trade practices or fair trading);
- the item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
- where relevant, you have the appropriate model or property release for your item and you can produce a copy of that model or property release when requested by us or a buyer of your item.
- If you make your items available on Needyesterday Marketplace for free, then the promises you make to buyers also apply to anyone who downloads your item from Needyesterday Marketplace. In certain circumstances, we may also allow a buyer to purchase an item for another member, and in this case you also agree that these promises apply to the member for whom the item is purchased.
As an author you promise to us that:
- you will not use Needyesterday Marketplace to offer non-Needyesterday goods or services to buyers;
- you will not buy your own items;
- you will follow any author guidelines provided by us, act in good faith, and provide assistance and co-operation as we reasonably request;
- information and documentation you give us (like your name and address) is accurate; and
- where you have marked an item as ‘supported’, you will provide buyers of your item with support for the included support period and any support extension period purchased, unless we agree otherwise.
Buyers’ use of your item
We are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of a buyer or any other person making use of your item contrary to the Needyesterday Marketplace Terms or the item’s license.
Our use of your item
We may use the whole or part of your items to promote Needyesterday. This promotional use may include use in public relations, emails, on a features page, or on other sites (e.g. social networks). No compensation is payable for these uses.
We have the right to remove an item for any reason, using our reasonable discretion. For example, we may review the libraries to keep the Needyesterday Marketplace fresh and full of quality items that meet the latest technical standards and market trends. Also, issues about an item might be brought to our attention such as errors, representations, or even violations. Our goal is always to address these situations with you constructively.
We also aim to give you notice before an item is removed, but this is not always feasible or possible, so we can’t guarantee this. We will not be responsible for any loss that you may suffer as a result of your item being removed.
- In order to facilitate a transaction on Needyesterday Marketplace, we may provide you with relevant buyer information and also may provide buyers with your relevant information (for example for invoicing or item support services). You agree that you will keep buyer information confidential and only use this information for that Needyesterday Marketplace transaction.
- If, over and above what Needyesterday provides you with, a member or a model (via a model release) voluntarily provides you with (or your item accesses or uses) usernames, passwords, photo identification or other personal information of the member or model (personal information), you must:
- provide a privacy notice, making the member or model aware of their personal information that you will receive and how you will handle that information;
- obtain the member’s or model’s permission to use their personal information;
- use the personal information only for the limited purposes for which the member gave permission; and
- meet any privacy and spam law requirements that apply to you.
Special deals and promotions
- Sometimes we might negotiate volume sales or other arrangements with buyers as part of creating business development opportunities for authors (special deals). In order for us to make this possible you give us permission to negotiate special deals. For example we could create bundles that include various sections or templates built with sections published by you and the other authors in order to boost traffic and sales.
- Given the nature of special deals, the prices of your items under the special deal may vary from the advertised item price.This means that your earnings on the sale of your items in a special deal may not always be determined by reference to the advertised price of your item on the Needyesterday Marketplace.
- Before your item is included in a special deal or special promotion, we’ll provide you with information about the special deal or special promotion and for item pricing. You can opt out of participating in a special deal or special promotion if the deal involves a change to the author fee. We will let you know the time frame to opt out, and if you don’t do so, your item will be included in the special deal or special promotion.You will receive communications directly from your dashboard in the Announcements section.
We recommend that you watch your Dashboard daily so as not to miss any updates or messages.
You will always have the option of opting out of any special deal or special promotion if it involves a change to the author fee. We decide the other details like pricing.
Relationship between us and you
Nothing in these terms is to be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and us. Neither you nor us can act on behalf of the other in any way.
How to make your "passive income" on Needyesterday.
Needyesterday is the only marketplace where you can sell Divi sections.
It is much faster and easier and less crowded than selling child themes or layouts.
So it's the best way to make "passive income" with your Divi skills.
Add your sections to the Needyesterday and start selling today.